Monday 25 July 2016

10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Man



1. Is she better looking than me?
Rolling my eyes right now? Why are you being insecure? Even if he thought so, he's never ever going to admit it. No man wants to be poisoned at night.

2. "Nothing is wrong" when everything is not okay.

I know sometimes you just want to be babied up and fussed over but the guessing game just irritates most men. Simply say "how about I tell you later?"
 

3. You are just like my ex.
Really? Really? Really? How did you feel when you mom said things like "Why can't you be like your sister.." when you were little? Don't do it. Absolutely no comparisons please.

4. Size doesn't matter at all.

So why are you talking about it?
 

5. My best friends man just got her a Hermes purse.
Okay, you are allowed to move into his life and get yours too.

6. Why are you being stupid?

Erm,.. Don't talk down at your man. He is your man not your dog. Even your pets deserves respect from you.
 

7.Because I saw it on your phone.
You will never see more because his phone will never be forgotten on the table anymore.
 

8.We need to talk.
That's the scariest thing to say to a man.How about "I have some news babe, when is a good time?


9. I do not like your mother. 

This isn't even funny. She's the reason why he is in this world and no matter how mean she may be, she is still his first love even though he'll never admit it.
 

10. My friends don't like you.
 You have just told him you care more about your friends, so why are you still hanging around him? It's okay to pack your things and move in with them now.














No comments:

Post a Comment