Sunday 31 July 2016

Product Review: Facial


Brand : Clean & Clear
Product: Dual Action Moisturizer

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturise dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. 

Cost-  £5 

Customer- This moisturiser is targeted to those who have very oily skin which could cause breakout and leave the skin acne/ pimpled covered. When applying this moisturiser you will get a stinging sensation for a couple of seconds, this is the moisturiser attacking the pores and clearing them.  

Size- 100 ml

Direction- After you've cleaned your face, and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch. Apply a thin layer over the affected acne area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day. But if your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day or even every other day.

Ingredients (for those who have allergies) -
Active- Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Inactive- Water Dicaprylyl Ether Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate Dimethicone Dicetyl Phosphate Ceteth-10 Phosphate Methyl Gluceth-20 Menthyl Lactate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Steareth-20 Sodium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Fragrance Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate Lecithin Xanthan Gum Disodium EDTA Magnesium Aluminum Silicate BHT

My Personal Thoughts

I find that this moisturiser works well to keep my spots and breakouts under control, however it doesn't fully moisturise my skin, in fact it kinda drys out. I personally don't mind it drying out my skin as I have oily skin therefore it stops me looking shiny. However, if you were to get this moisturiser I would recommend you use another facial cream that would actually keep your skin moist.Upon further inspection I see that it contains salicylic acid, which is why it keeps breakouts at bay but doesn't do much in terms of moisturising. As I have extremely oily skin this moisturiser is an amazing investment.

I would highly recommend this product


Written by Milo
Photo Credit and Main information from Clean and Clear website

No comments:

Post a Comment