Sunday 3 July 2016

Beautiful and Blessed Beginning.


Hello, my name is Barbara Ogunyemi. Most of my friends call my Barbs, you are welcome to do so too.
I would like to say thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. It's a very exciting journey for me and more so to share it with you.

This blog will center round many genres, From family to friendships fashion to faith, food and more. 


For so long, I've wanted to write. I've wanted to write things that would touch someones life.

At a time when I was much younger, my book would have been about a beautiful woman who falls in love with the perfect man, if there's ever anything so called. 
Along their dreamy relationship, they would fight, make up and then get married. A beautiful fairy-tale without the godmothers just loving grandmas.
That was years ago and my outlook on life has changed. I still love the happy romantic stories but I'm so much more passionate about the woman in that story.
I'm passionate about her journey and her transformation along the way as she blossoms and finds herself. I accidentally stumbled on Abigail when I read about Davids journey to being King, I immediately fell in love with her story. It's the inspiration for my first post. 

 I will be consistently updating the blog with other interesting articles, I hope you enjoy them all and visit again. Tell a friend too. 

Remain Beautiful and Blessed. 

Picture  by Beautifully Blessed Magnet by Cidne Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment